A man trying to pull off an intricate and complex double life in Idaho commits an unspeakable triple murder, then takes off into the wilderness of Grand Teton National Park. Investigators realize catching their killer will take outsmarting him in the vast forests and mountains he knows like the back of his hand. After years of searching, this killer remains at large…but is Gerald Bullinger still in the woods alone, or has he conned his way back into another alternate identity?
Nadja & Payton Medley
Photo Provided by Mark Medley
- Triple homicide investigation continues 2 years later
- Police won’t quit search for triple murder suspect
- When Gerald ‘Mike’ Bullinger’s Secret Lives Intersected, The Result Was Deadly
- He left behind 3 dead women & disappeared. Friends, family & the law still seek answers.
- Cops won’t quit search for suspected killer. A year after he left a car at Pacific Creek, Bullinger is still missing.
- Pt.1: Mike Bullinger Wanted After Triple Homicide – Crime Watch Daily
- Grand Teton National Park Facts